Court Appearance

The court will issue a Default Judgment in favor of the landlord.

We currently service all counties surrounding Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas.  We are always adding more counties as we continue to grow.

No.  We will represent you and appear in court for you.

That depends on how far you’ve gone with the case and whether you have correctly followed the guidelines in the property code. If not, we may have to start from the beginning.

No. In accordance to the Texas Property Code and Rules of Civil procedure, anyone can represent a landlord in an eviction case for nonpayment of rent or hold over in Justice of the Peace court. In some circumstances an authorized representative may appear in County Civil Court on behalf of a landlord.

Load More